Display

agentry

Just Joined
Dec 3, 2023
I'm New to ebike and going through a bunch of stuff I messed up and bought a ebike from Amazon a vivi commuter 500watt 48 volt I had it two days and it quit Amazon and the third party seller are giving me the run around my question what display is compatible with this bike besides the trash that came with it thanks

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I'm New to ebike and going through a bunch of stuff I messed up and bought a ebike from Amazon a vivi commuter 500watt 48 volt I had it two days and it quit Amazon and the third party seller are giving me the run around my question what display is compatible with this bike besides the trash that came with it thanks
This one ?

What is wrong with the display ? What are you trying to achieve ? Usually the display is paired to the controller, so you either have to replace the display and controller together or find a display compatible with that controller

Last edited:

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
If the bike isn't working, then there is a strong case for return/replacement. If you alter it at all you will invalidate any warranty.
What is the bike not doing that you expect it to do?
If you want to persue a fix, we are going to need some photo's of the bike, it's display, motor (with any labels), and the controller.

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
If you were aware of the display that "came" with the bike then you had a simple choice, don't buy the bike.

Have you actually "contacted VIVI" before asking here ?