Does anyone know the opening hours of e-bikeshop

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Hi, I have had a good look at there website and for the life of me I cannot find any opening hours other than email or phone to make an appointment.

I thought this was a shop with normal shopping hours.??????

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
It's a ploy to get everyone looking at their web site.
It worked for me.

Hugh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
'Please book an appointment before visiting

We aim to provide a personal experience tailored to each customer so please ensure you book an appointment before visiting.
We also exhibit at and host events throughout the year so there are times when we are not available at the above address.

Please don't hesitate to email us: sales@e-bikeshop.co.uk'

Copied from their website. It's not a drop-in shop any more.

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
I'm not sure
'Please book an appointment before visiting

We aim to provide a personal experience tailored to each customer so please ensure you book an appointment before visiting.
We also exhibit at and host events throughout the year so there are times when we are not available at the above address.

Please don't hesitate to email us: sales@e-bikeshop.co.uk'

Copied from their website. It's not a drop-in shop any more.
I'm not sure if I am keen on that you have to make an appointment as all I wanted to do was to try and look at a couple of the Haibikes that I'm interested in,but would probably want to decide which one I prefer at home without the pressure of making a decision there and then.

Reactions: Jimod

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi Dinger,

Looking at your username. I have just responded direct to you in response to your email this morning.

We offer a really tailored and professional service. We also have people travelling all around the country to come and see us. (Our furthest customer from NZ). By operating by appointment, this means we can deliver a pleasant and un-disrupted service to you.

You'll see what we are all about on your visit as other forum members on here have in the past.

Drop me a reply back and we can get you booked in.

Regards
Martin

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Yep thats me Martin and I have sent a reply...thanks :)

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
I'm not sure if I am keen on that you have to make an appointment as all I wanted to do was to try and look at a couple of the Haibikes that I'm interested in,but would probably want to decide which one I prefer at home without the pressure of making a decision there and then.
The appointments are a one-on-one service. No calls, no emails, no interruptions. A very professional and tailored service, to you - Our customer.

I actually own other affluent 'high street' cycle shops, where you can see 50 people in and out in an hour on a Saturday. This is not the best environment for eBikes. Which we find, tend to take a little more explaining.

We are booked every hour of every day. Put yourself in the shoes of the person already booked in:

Guy arranges an appointment with us... Drives down from Glasgow, stays overnight, arrives on time.

Mid talking a 'lone ranger' turns up.. Sorry sir we are actually with someone at the moment, our viewings are offered by appointment only. Something I am sure you saw on our website in bold next to the address before setting off.

Do we drop professional one-to-one service to the guy who has booked in. Or see to the 'lone ranger'?

I see you have now booked in. So you can be in the shoes of the man receiving the highest level of attention. Look forward to meeting you.

All the best
Martin

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Thanks for explaining that and I will see you Friday.