Driver eating McDonald's seen with hands off wheel

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
This is not news these days, happens all the time, my son and I were on the motorway I passed a retard eating a pot noodle no hands, my son tried to record it, he had a new all dancing phone he didn't know how to use, dumb, the driver then chased us LOL, he passed us, pulled in front of a lorry in the inside lane and stopped, I got THAT on dashcam and he received a warning for his driving.

Just go on YouTube and search Operation SNAP

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
This is not news these days, happens all the time, my son and I were on the motorway I passed a retard eating a pot noodle no hands, my son tried to record it, he had a new all dancing phone he didn't know how to use, dumb, the driver then chased us LOL, he passed us, pulled in front of a lorry in the inside lane and stopped, I got THAT on dashcam and he received a warning for his driving.

Just go on YouTube and search Operation SNAP
Did he really stop on a motorway?

esuark

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2019
kent
I once saw a person eating from a bowl with a spoon at early morning traffic lights, also on another occasion at the same lights someone taking a swig from china mug. Could never work out how they never spilt (that's interesting never knew that, spilt is the standard spelling for British English, spilled for our American cousins) the contents whilst on the move.
During a short stint of commuting with colleagues during heavy morning traffic on the M25 we saw all sorts, people reading books/papers on their steering wheels one even writing, make up being applied and the usual numerous on phones. Best of all was the looks of death when they noticed that we had noticed!

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
This strengthens my resolve to find high quality video recording glasses with very long battery life, or wear my GoPro Hero 7 Black jawguarded helmet at all times to gather evidence of these dangerous funsters for the fuzz. I was almost flattened while attemptng to traverse a car park on foot. The driver was texting, didn't look up at all as I sprang out of the way. A friend had his foot crushed by a SUV in a Waitrose car park, sued for damages and won, but he still has to live with constant pain every day and very limited mobility. I'm surprised more cyclists aren't squished because of ever addictive distractions.

Last edited:

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
The problem with offences such as this is the so called legal system just does not treat them seriously enough, not by a long margin.

You dont 'accidently' or 'sorry officer' take your hands off the wheel of a vehicle and steer (or maybe not) with your knees whilst eating a burger, browsing the internet for instructions on how to de-restrict an eBike, playing scrabble or just having a drink.

Throw away thier keys and licence then crush the vehicle of the offenders would be the place to start.

• Agree
Reactions: guerney

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
:rolleyes:

You're ignored.
What? Why?
Oh well... I was hoping you might learn something from that. A while ago you posted a video of a very similar bike lane. You were riding straight on ignoring all give way markings and nearly got hit by a car after two minutes.