E-bike For a Child

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
"Boy rushed to hospital with serious head injuries after e-bike crash on Mother's Day"
"No other vehicles are believed to be involved"
It says that the boy was an ebike before the crash, but it isn't clear if he was a boy at the time of the crash. My ebike is 10 years old. Is that too young. When is an ebike a boy, and when does it become fully grown? I wonder what happened to the rider of the boy/ebike. Presumably, they were OK.

"Upon arrival, the emergency service found a badly injured youngster who is believed to have been an electric bike before crashing."

• :D
Reactions: Az.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
What if he identified as a moped...?
It's the same, but less risk of him catching fire before or after the accident. They didn't say what injuries he suffered. Possibly, he might have caught fire and got burnt while he was an electric bike, then was found with burns all over him, then he transformed into a boy. I don't think that would have happened if he were a moped or anything else for that matter, except maybe if he were a cigarette, which could be quite painful when someone took him out of the packet a sucked on you while burning.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
woosh should make a woof with a 20kw rear hub drive.

that bike was 20k.

i could prob build one for less than 5k but half the price would be for the gigantic batt like the 72v surron ones.