e Bike without battery

DAJ

Pedelecer
May 8, 2015
I wish eBike manufacturers would offer their bikes with and without batterys. I like bikes and one is never enough, typically I have had at least 3 for much of my adult life, I still have 3 conventional bikes plus my Bosch eBike. For a short period of time I had 2 new eBikes (5 bikes in total) but circumstances forced me to sell one. I would like another, perhaps FS or even to replace my sold Fat Bike but I don't need the expense of two batterys. If I could buy the bike for £500 less without the Bosch battery I probably would.

Are manufacturers/retailers missing a trick by forcing us to buy a new power source with every bike?

• Agree
Reactions: Twinkleten

DAJ

Pedelecer
May 8, 2015
Good to know a retailer out there is able to accomodate, unfortunately your website range does not appeal on either price or style for my requirements.

I was thinking Fat bike or long travel FS, possibly evern a road bike. I am though attracted to your Charger GT even though it effectively replaces my existing Cube hybrid. Are the mudguards on the Charger GT available for purchase seperately?