E-bikes at the Gadget Show

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
I was at the Gadget Show yesterday and was impressed to see a few ebikes there (as well as the Yike Bike and Segway). They even had a test track for people to try them out.

I wonder if we will see more manufacturers next year?

The light weight (relativley speaking) Ultramotor bike is a nice bike in the flesh. The big hub motor seems a bit OOT though...

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi z0mb13e,

Glad you saw us there! The Ultra Motors have larger motors on the rear, because they also contain the controller. We are working on reducing the size for future models.

Did you get a ride?

Thanks
Mark

Gepida uk

Pedelecer
May 11, 2009
Hi Mark,
Looks like it was worth going to the Gadget show, great pictures.

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
Hi z0mb13e,

Glad you saw us there! The Ultra Motors have larger motors on the rear, because they also contain the controller. We are working on reducing the size for future models.

Did you get a ride?

Thanks
Mark
R.e. test ride, unfortunately not, we got to the show quite late and were rushing round in an attempt to see everything and make it to the theatre event in time.

Cytronex was there too, and I feel I should point out that whilst we received some welcome visitors:

http://www.cytronex.com/photos/gsl10/gsl_jason.jpg

Mark's celebrity endorsement was provided by Keith Chegwin!
I'm gutted I didn't get to see the Cytronex bikes as they are held in high regard by many on this forum.

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
We did get Cheggers!!! Also a very happy Jason, now have his mobile number!

Shame you didn't get to see the Cytronex- don't miss them at Presteigne!

Mark/Cytronex

Pedelecer
May 22, 2008
Winchester
www.no-hills.com
The boys saw Cheggers coming and we just managed to hide under the Super Six plinth in time.

Did I mention we also saw Ortis, and I'm sure the Queen would have popped over had she been at the show.

Look forward to seeing you at Presteigne.