e-Bikes & Brussels, blah blah

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It's a different world over there beeps.

I've just been looking at an item on the bicycle inner tube vending machines in the walls of cycle shops etc, these provided by Continental and Schwalbe. No risk of not getting a tube out of hours there, it'll take decades for us to catch up with their cycle friendliness.

We do have some street and vehicle park charging points for various e-vehicles in London now though.

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Has anyone else seen this:

ETRA take e-bikes to Brussel's Green Week - news - www.bikebiz.com

this bunch are not even on the ebikes yet and there is already a charging point and,... get this,... a battery dispensing machine already set up in the building, do these guys live high on the hog, or what...?
Hi can we seperate "Brussels" (which has become shorthand for tossers..from" Europian Union"
Lest we forget Franco's men tried to shoot my dad (his bloody fault) Hitlers men tried also(british govt's fault.) Hitlers men also tried to burn down my mums house..(bloody near succeded) since EU no problems with johnny foreigner at all. Mind you i think it all a plot..all we get for travelling is..Mostly bike friendly people (not Greece) cheaper fuel(a bit) marvellous food, free camp sites, occasionally a nice drop of wine..WHERE IS THE CATCH,
THATCHER was right..they must be after something..probably they wi....I can't go on..really:eek:

Chris_Bike

Pedelecer
May 20, 2008
Birmingham
Hi can we seperate "Brussels" (which has become shorthand for tossers..from" Europian Union"
Lest we forget Franco's men tried to shoot my dad (his bloody fault) Hitlers men tried also(british govt's fault.) Hitlers men also tried to burn down my mums house..(bloody near succeded) since EU no problems with johnny foreigner at all. Mind you i think it all a plot..all we get for travelling is..Mostly bike friendly people (not Greece) cheaper fuel(a bit) marvellous food, free camp sites, occasionally a nice drop of wine..WHERE IS THE CATCH,
THATCHER was right..they must be after something..probably they wi....I can't go on..really:eek:
Lots true - except the bit about Thatcher being right!