E-motion Cross Deluxe Electric Bike for sale

Tourangang

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 18, 2009
Due to myself being diagnosed with motor neurone disease at the tender age of 42 i think the time has come to sell my lovely E-motion Cross Deluxe Electric Bike, i purchased the bike from Onbike ltd on 05/01/2010, due to my health, the has done 19.2miles, yes 19 miles. It is completly as new.

Tastful improvemnts, include the addition of shimano spd pedels and a blackburn water bracket, and a madision G11 Gents Saddle.

I will be putting the bike on Ebay later on, but if someone from here wants it, i would rather it went to an enthusiast.

here is a link E-motion Cross Deluxe Electric Bike only 19 miles old! on eBay (end time 26-Nov-10 13:20:46 GMT)

here is a link to some images, and some link to onbikes details of the bike, if you dont already know how good this bike is.

The bike is located in Somerset Post Code TA6. i have an invoice here dated Jan 2010 for £1720 which includes a Casco Emotion Helment 58/62 which cost £120. so im looking for somewhere in the region of £1250. Im sure you will agree this is a bargain.

BH Emotion Cross Deluxe Electric Bike

Electric bike pictures by tourangang - Photobucket

Last edited: