Ebike for sale on Facebook lol

Deus

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2014
Dewsbury
''The bike has had very little use and only on tarmac cycle paths. It is ideal for off road use as well it comes with pannier ideal for touring . The bike has never been dropped and is Mark free. There is a charger and full intruction books. They are a great bike to ride with plenty of power.''

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
To be fair to the owner, it was probably like that when they collected brand new pre built from Halfords. I have seen this with display bikes before in Halfords

• Agree
Reactions: wheeliepete

montwo

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2019
We've had 2 new bikes from Halfords over the years. My son's had the forks the wrong way round. My wife's were the right way round but the headset wasn't tightened. She fell off outside the shop, we wheeled it straight back in. How we laughed.
The biks themselves were pretty good though.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Halfrauds can be be pretty poor and service can vary widely it's not only bikes but also cars where not only are their mechanical skills are wanting but the electrical know how of the fitters can be shockingly poor.

Recently a case has risen regarding fitting cameras and sensors to a woman's car and it broke down, the AA inspected it and condemned the fitting as it caused the breakdown of the car and causing other damage. The electrical work according to them was shocking as well as leaving her several hundred pounds out of pocket with no car available.
Halfrauds have said the workmanship fell below there standards and have forked out to have the woman's car repaired and her costs reimbursed . If some of the bike stories we hear of are anything to go by then, then one does wonder about letting them loose on a car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpio

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
''The bike has had very little use and only on tarmac cycle paths. It is ideal for off road use as well it comes with pannier ideal for touring . The bike has never been dropped and is Mark free. There is a charger and full intruction books. They are a great bike to ride with plenty of power.''

View attachment 45212
Spot the difference??