Ebike Motors, whats your experience??????? is yours suffering.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Cruise control and throttle, but no display and no pedal assist - jumping about like that, is all that bike is good for. Does look fun though, until his back burns away and his head arms and legs fall off because there's nothing in between to keep them on. Cauterisation is the only good thing to look forward to, less bleeding when there's thorough high temperature cauterisation.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i could re wire my bike and have the batt in a back pack and take a chunk of waight to the frame but not for me as don't want a broken spine if i crash but will get a chep cremation :p

Cremation is a process that uses intense heat to turn the remains of a person who has died into ashes

my light needs more power :oops:

• Agree
Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Could need a bigger chainring now, which is a shame because I got a free 52T the other week - might be time for a Bafang spider, because with the controller at 18A, my climbing speed is now being limited by pedal assist cutoff! This is the hill I live on, and it's never normally as fast as this at 15A. 20A is tempting me :p

Got slower nearer the top when it got steeper though, which was bitterly disappointing :( ...20A will fix that! :p

TBH 18A is enough, 15A was too on these mid-motored 20" wheels - my bike does everything I need with 15A, apart from climb hills fast. Ascends any tarmaced hill with 15A, even when hauling up 90kg bicycle trailers.

Last edited: