Ebike Simulator Question

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
Does anyone know the best / closest motor choice for a Q100 36v fast wind..

I've been using the eZee 20" option but was wondering if any of the other choices would be closer ?

Jeremy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 25, 2007
Salisbury
I've been playing around with the new Tongxin data that Justin has just uploaded, and the results for the 24V 230rom Tongxin are fairly close to the performance I get from my 36V 328rpm Q100, so I'd suggest that may be the closest approximation available at the moment.

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
Thank you Jeremy....

Just spotted that there is now a Cute Q100 328 option.... when did that appear ?

Spooky :confused:

Jeremy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 25, 2007
Salisbury
Thank you Jeremy....

Just spotted that there is now a Cute Q100 328 option.... when did that appear ?

Spooky :confused:
I hadn't spotted that! I did get an email from Justin the day before yesterday to say he'd just uploaded the Tongxin motor data, having just completed dyno testing some new samples he's got. Maybe he's been having a blitz on testing motors recently! I'll may be chatting to him tomorrow on the phone, so I'll ask.

[Edited to add:

Just got the answer, it went on there yesterday some time. I happened to have the simulator open in a browser window since Friday and when I checked a few minutes ago the Q100 wasn't on the list. I just reloaded the page and lo and behold the Q100 appeared!

It's pretty close to the Tongxin 24V 230 rpm version in most respects, so my guess was about right]

Last edited:

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
Lol...

And there was me thinking that you arranged it... now you've spoilt the illusion ;)