ebikes welcome at this event............

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
freshnlo Pedal for Scotland 2013

i have confirmation that this event will accept ebikes......many ebikes may be able to make the 47 miles from glasgow to edinburgh .......lots of flat stretches........

just for info for anyone interested......

regards

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
I've been giving this run some thought, after I got caught up in the middle of it last year as it went from Maddiston to Linlithgow. I have 2 batteries so can cover the distance, it's the getting to Glasgow for the start and back from Edinburgh at the end that I need to work out.

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
I've been giving this run some thought, after I got caught up in the middle of it last year as it went from Maddiston to Linlithgow. I have 2 batteries so can cover the distance, it's the getting to Glasgow for the start and back from Edinburgh at the end that I need to work out.
there is organised transport available at the end of the ride for the return to glasgow....or transport early morning from edinburgh to the start.......getting to one of those places will need own transport.....trains will not be able to cope with demand...its a very big entry......i will use car with bike rack if i decide to enter......
regards

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
there is organised transport available at the end of the ride for the return to glasgow....or transport early morning from edinburgh to the start.......getting to one of those places will need own transport.....trains will not be able to cope with demand...its a very big entry......i will use car with bike rack if i decide to enter......
regards
I have a plan, I know a man with a van.