Eco Expedition E Bike?

Joshrk94

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2015
Hi I am looking around for electric transport options, would the Eco Expedition E Bike be a good choice to buy ? how does it do up hills?

Gedge

Pedelecer
Jul 19, 2015
I have a friend who commutes about 10 miles each way on his and he loves it...he has one biggish hill to contend with otherwise it's pretty flat...he found it a little under geared and changed the rear for a smaller top gear and was still thinking of adding a larger crank gear....I have a Burisch Synergy which is very similar I don't commute but would be more than happy to use it as a commuter bike..it's similarly under geared, but will happily cruise at 21 mph on pedelec....

Reactions: Joshrk94

Joshrk94

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2015
I have a friend who commutes about 10 miles each way on his and he loves it...he has one biggish hill to contend with otherwise it's pretty flat...he found it a little under geared and changed the rear for a smaller top gear and was still thinking of adding a larger crank gear....I have a Burisch Synergy which is very similar I don't commute but would be more than happy to use it as a commuter bike..it's similarly under geared, but will happily cruise at 21 mph on pedelec....
How long has he had the bike any problems with it yet?

Gedge

Pedelecer
Jul 19, 2015
About 4 months, and no problems, just a few refinements...personal choice sort of things....