Electic Folding Bike

Charlie

Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2007
Hi,
Having a TORQ myself, my wife started to want an electric bike for short rides. and I think to be able to keep an eye on me when I pedelec out to a pub:)

Not wanting to spend too much money I bought one of these off EBAY for £250 + £45pp. Power Assisted Bikes by e-bikeshop.co.uk :: City. They seem to auction them for the price I paid but advertise them for the greater amount.

Value for money it seems a good buy. My wife is well pleased with it and will get a lot of use out of it rather than her normal bike which tends to languish in the shed.

I thought I'd post this as a heads-up for anyone who fancies an electirc bike but doesn't want to spend too much for their 1st time. I would say its a fun bike rather than a serious commuter, but you get what you pay for.

Charlie.

halfmedley

Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2007
Also along the lines of 'you get what you pay for', it has come to my attention that Synergie have some new electric bikes including a folder, a tilting tricycle (!), an upgraded Mistral (with a throttle) and an eighteen speeder. Maybe worth a look if you're at the budget end of the market like me. You can view them all on their eBay shop (and no, I'm not an agent for them - I do own a Mistral however which is getting me to and from work with no problems, over 600 miles done now, would have been more if the weather wasn't so awful.)