Electric Bike Events 2013

hopper_rider

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2012
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 17

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

Prudential Ride London Freecycle Saturday August 3rd Green Park London

Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle

Brands.. Hero, A to B, Wisper, Batribike, Grace, Riese and Muller

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Kent Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos, Ansmann

For anyone registering for the Prudentiual ride there is a FREE goody bag that can be collected from the EXCEL exhibition centre (August 1-3) Free admission to the cycle show

....Register now

Everyone who registers in advance for Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle will receive a free goodie bag at the Prudential RideLondon Cycling Show at ExCel from 1-3 August. To collect your free goodie bag, simply print out your registration form or bike number and bring it along to the show. In the words of London’s Mayor Boris Johnson: “Whether you’re young or old, cycle mad or as rusty as your old bike, this is the cycling event for everyone.”

Ensure you register below to receive your free Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle goodie bag.