Electric bike shop - Norfolk

AliC

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2021
Any suggestions for a good bike store please? I'm in King's Lynn so quite open to suggestions over the borders! I'm still unsure about an e-bike so doesn't have to be purely e-bikes. Haven't got a huge budget around £1500.
Unfortunately the Neomouva Carlina I bought a month ago is having to be returned.

Leedspete

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2021
Any suggestions for a good bike store please? I'm in King's Lynn so quite open to suggestions over the borders! I'm still unsure about an e-bike so doesn't have to be purely e-bikes. Haven't got a huge budget around £1500.
Unfortunately the Neomouva Carlina I bought a month ago is having to be returned.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Woosh bikes in Southend but might be too far ?

AliC

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2021
Thank-you. Now waiting for a Section 75 refund on the Neomouv I bought in January. However, going to try my nearest local bike shop on Saturday then take a look at the others including Fakenham. Southend is a bit too far unfortunately.

AliC

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2021
Luckily didn't have to go down the Section 75 with the existing bike in the end. So off to the local bike shop to see what they have this morning.
Going by their website they have a Giant Prime E+3W and there's also an Oxygen S-Cross Step through available. Rather tempted by the Oxygen but going to see what else they have in.

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
There're a few good cycle/e-bike shops scattered throughout Norfolk. From Lynn though, I'd be inclined to head to Peterborough (not much further than Fakenham, just in the opposite direction) or Cambridge (cycling mecca given the University). Rutland Cycles (for example) have stores in both locations and carry good/a wide range of stock.

AliC

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2021
Thank-you. Rutland Cycles at Peterborough was going to be my next port of call if I didn't have any luck in Lynn. As it is I'm picking up an Oxygen S-Cross step through Tuesday afternoon. Could have collected this afternoon but given them a bit of time as they looked busy in there today.