Help! Errore 10 display Sw900 LCD 3 su kit 1500w 48 60 v controller nel mozzo

Guiido

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 16, 2019
un aiuto aiuto aiuto sto impazzendo per questo maledetto errore 10 non si muove niente ho una batteria 52v 20ah 1040w dovrebbe volare invece non si muove non so cosa fare se qualcuno conosce la soluzione a questo problema per favore mi aiuti Grazie. English help help help I'm freaking out for this damn error 10 don't move anything I have a battery 52v 20ah 1040w should fly instead it doesn't move I don't know what to do if someone knows the solution to this problem please help me Thanks

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Error 10 means that the LCD does not communicate with the controller. There are many possible reasons for that, but these are most frequent.

1.No 5V on the wires that need 5V. Measure between the black and red wires on the throttle, pedal sensor or motor hall sensor connectors when the LCD is switched on. If you find no 5V, ask again and we will tell you how to solve that.

2. Connection fault on the cable from the controller to the LCD. Check the connector for corrosion or a bent pin.

3. Zip tie holding cables to the frame pulled too tight, which cuts the wires inside the insulation.

If you have the sealed connectors, you have to probe the pins in the connector to check the 5v. Try any two pins in the throttle connector, then the other two combinations of two pins. If they're holes rather than pins, stick sewing needles in to be able to make contact for testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guiido

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
When there is 1.6v instead of 5V, it is because:
1. There is a short circuit on the 5v somewhere. Disconnect everything from the controller (throttle, pedal sensor, brakes and anything else) then measure again to see if you get 5v.

2. The 5V regulator in the controller is burnt. that happens when there is a problem, like a short-circuit on the 5v somewhere. if the 5v regulator is blown, you have to open the controller and hope that the circuit board id not potted. It's easy to replace the regulator and they don't cost much, but if the circuit board is potted, you must buy a new controller.

Reactions: Guiido

operationcwal

Just Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Error 10 means that the LCD does not communicate with the controller. There are many possible reasons for that, but these are most frequent.

1.No 5V on the wires that need 5V. Measure between the black and red wires on the throttle, pedal sensor or motor hall sensor connectors when the LCD is switched on. If you find no 5V, ask again and we will tell you how to solve that.

2. Connection fault on the cable from the controller to the LCD. Check the connector for corrosion or a bent pin.

3. Zip tie holding cables to the frame pulled too tight, which cuts the wires inside the insulation.

If you have the sealed connectors, you have to probe the pins in the connector to check the 5v. Try any two pins in the throttle connector, then the other two combinations of two pins. If they're holes rather than pins, stick sewing needles in to be able to make contact for testing.
I'm getting around 1.5v on the yellow and green wires inside the LCD. Are those supposed to be 5v?

arcaoroggy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 31, 2021
Hi guys, I had the same issue and I've replied on another forum so I hope this helps

CargoBonaparte

Just Joined
Jul 22, 2022
When there is 1.6v instead of 5V, it is because:
1. There is a short circuit on the 5v somewhere. Disconnect everything from the controller (throttle, pedal sensor, brakes and anything else) then measure again to see if you get 5v.

2. The 5V regulator in the controller is burnt. that happens when there is a problem, like a short-circuit on the 5v somewhere. if the 5v regulator is blown, you have to open the controller and hope that the circuit board id not potted. It's easy to replace the regulator and they don't cost much, but if the circuit board is potted, you must buy a new controller.
Hey there, i have a similar issue, do you have any tips how to exchange the 5V regulator?

best regards!