Ezee controller free to good home

Pink Nigel Dean

Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2016
Lancashire
Hi,

In 2012 I fitted an Ezee Mk II 700c front wheel conversion kit to my tourer, and it worked brilliantly until last week, when it gave up the ghost. With the aid of the ever helpful Cyclezee the problem was traced to the console, but because Ezee have changed the configuration of the connection between the console and controller I had to replace the controller as well, but I am now back on the road.

However, as far as I know my old controller is in perfect working order so it would be a shame to scrap it if someone else could use it. The connection between the console and controller is via a flat black 6 pin plug, unlike the newer controllers, which use a round 8 pin connector instead. Everything else appears unchanged.

If anyone can use my old controller it is theirs for the cost of postage. Just email me at elaine.p@yahoo.com and let me know.

Reactions: mw1

lee-wave

Pedelecer
Jan 7, 2012
Leatherhead
Hi,

In 2012 I fitted an Ezee Mk II 700c front wheel conversion kit to my tourer, and it worked brilliantly until last week, when it gave up the ghost. With the aid of the ever helpful Cyclezee the problem was traced to the console, but because Ezee have changed the configuration of the connection between the console and controller I had to replace the controller as well, but I am now back on the road.

However, as far as I know my old controller is in perfect working order so it would be a shame to scrap it if someone else could use it. The connection between the console and controller is via a flat black 6 pin plug, unlike the newer controllers, which use a round 8 pin connector instead. Everything else appears unchanged.

If anyone can use my old controller it is theirs for the cost of postage. Just email me at elaine.p@yahoo.com and let me know.
Only just spotted this - is it still available ? - if someone has picked it up are you actually going to use it - my 2009 Forza controller is dead and I am looking for a replacement.....many thanks...