For Sale Ezee conversion kit

benjy_a

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 25, 2009
Selling my Ezee 700 rim conversion kit. This is the MK2 motor with the later controller and control panel. Not an entire kit as I used my own custom made battery which I'm keeping. I have decided to take it off my hybrid bike as I no longer use this for commuting and so just want to use my bike again as non electric.

This is a very fast and powerful motor. Completely legal 250W when in restricted mode on the controller but these motors will produce a peak power of around 1000w under load! Amazing and quiet hill climbing ability. Will also run at 36v or 48v.

I'm selling the motor (in 700 wheel), controller, control panel and twist throttle. To get this back up and running you will need to add brake sensors, optionally a pedelec sensor and a battery (I adapted the brake and pedelec sensors for my bike and hence they will no longer fit another bike.

I paid over £700 for the kit originally and for the parts that I'm selling they still retail at around £500.

Video of motor running just before I removed it from the bike;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zrwHcLEMzzoZkXcg6

£200

Attachments

benjy_a

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 25, 2009
Selling my Ezee 700 rim conversion kit. This is the MK2 motor with the later controller and control panel. Not an entire kit as I used my own custom made battery which I'm keeping. I have decided to take it off my hybrid bike as I no longer use this for commuting and so just want to use my bike again as non electric.

This is a very fast and powerful motor. Completely legal 250W when in restricted mode on the controller but these motors will produce a peak power of around 1000w under load! Amazing and quiet hill climbing ability. Will also run at 36v or 48v.

I'm selling the motor (in 700 wheel), controller, control panel and twist throttle. To get this back up and running you will need to add brake sensors, optionally a pedelec sensor and a battery (I adapted the brake and pedelec sensors for my bike and hence they will no longer fit another bike.

I paid over £700 for the kit originally and for the parts that I'm selling they still retail at around £500.

Video of motor running just before I removed it from the bike;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zrwHcLEMzzoZkXcg6

£200
So this is still just sitting in my shed and I don't intend to use it for any further projects.....its an amazing bit of kit and such a shame to see it languishing in there.....now reduced to £150.... an absolute bargain for someone!

£150