Ezee kit / bikes in Scotland favour

andyh2

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2008
Is there anyone in centralish Scotland (say 50 mile radius of Perth) with an Ezee kit (or Ezee bike using the same motor and controller as the kit) who'd be willing to show off their bike to me and maybe let me have a go on it.

Thanks
Andy

Stumpi

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2009
Scotland
Can't help you with an Ezee but I have a Wisper, Cytronex and Alien kit mtb you're welcome to try if thats any help. I'm near Biggar.

You may already know this but Alien have a showroom in Lochgelly just up the road from you with a selection of bikes to try.

andyh2

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2008
Thanks Stumpi I appreciate that. I've tried a 250W Bafang and I'm interested to try a 350W motored kit. I should have remembered Alien are relatively close. I'll get in touch with them as I'd be able to get a feel for the difference between 250 and 350W.

Hurricane

Pedelecer
Jan 31, 2010
Perthshire
Is there anyone in centralish Scotland (say 50 mile radius of Perth) with an Ezee kit (or Ezee bike using the same motor and controller as the kit) who'd be willing to show off their bike to me and maybe let me have a go on it.

Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy

I am near Blairgowrie and I have two 350w Bafang kits recently completed on 26" Mtb's. Happy to meet up and let you see finished article.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Andy,

Your PM inbox is full, I can't send you a message until you clear some.

Regards,

andyh2

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2008
Hi Hurricane, Thanks for that, much appreciated. I'll get in touch through PM.

John, I've cleared some space in my inbox now.