Ezee Quando II for sale

Ractoc

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 13, 2009
I have an Ezee Quando II folding bike which I bought new in June 2007.

I rode it pretty much every day for 18 months, then I had a baby so didn't ride it again while I was on maternity leave. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to charge the battery during that time, so it is definitely not right any more!

I have been riding it again for about 7 months now, but the battery has to be charged every day for me to manage my 6-mile round trip to work and back (huge hill, so probably you'd get a couple more miles on flatter ground, as long as you aren't too heavy!).

Because of the small wheels, I was not able to get a bike seat for the baby and am not comfortable pulling a trailer, so have just bought a Kalkhoff with normal sized wheels so I can have a rear mounted seat.

I have no idea what the bike should be worth but have looked at Flecc's pricing system and think as follows:

£850 purchase price
Less £400 which is the cost of buying a new battery
= £450

Less 50% depreciation because it's 2.5 years old = £225.

It also needs a new bolt in the folding mechanism, and the plastic chain cover is cracked and missing a screw, so I reckon it's worth around the £180 mark? Any offers?

I'm in Bristol, couldn't deliver to anyone as I don't have a car, so collect-only.

Cheers

0117 377 9507

RalphTaylor

Just Joined
Nov 26, 2009
RE:Quando II for sale

Hi Ractoc,

Do you still have the Quando for sale? I tried to phone but the number didn't work!