Ezee Torq for sale

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
eZee Torq Electric Bike, bought recently from an elderly chap who only used for local shopping covering a few miles a week.I would think the bike is about 2 1/2 years old.

Reluctant sale as this is not the right bike for me. Lovely condition and fitted with a fairly new and unused 36v 10ah Li lion Battery, light weight alloy construction with the smooth Shimano 8 gear cassette gears and luxury saddle with the LED rear lights built in and dynamo front lighting.
It comes with the original battery(which does not hold a good charge) and a newer one.

Very fast if you de-restrict it(only tried it once).

I am looking for a bike that is better at hill climbing such as a kalkhoff agattu or pro-conect(i live on a hill).

I will part-ex plus cash or sell for £450 cash.

regards,

George.
P.S i do not know how to upload the picture of the bike as it is 471kb from my camera and the site allows 97kb?

Last edited:

paido

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 28, 2009
I'm sorry if this is a basic question but how far is this bike likely to go on full throttle with a few hills?

And how much are the replacement batteries?

Also what's the frame size?

Cheers

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Hi paido, i would think it would depend on how much assistace and effert you are willing to put in.

Replacemant battery are £400 from cyclepoint.

The frame size measured from the centre of the crank to the top of the seat post is 19" which means it should fit most people.

regards,

George.

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Hi paido,i just checked with cyclepoint and a replacement battery is £395 not £400,this bike can be de-restricted and will make 20+ mph whereas the latest model is pemananly restricted to 15mph.

A new one cost £1295 eZee Torq Electric Bicycle | cyclepoint â„¢,
even if this needed a new battery £395 +£450 for bike=£845 you will save £450 and have a great bike:) ,

regards,

George.