Falcon Flo Replacement Battery

Ste Gib

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,
I have bought a Falcon Flo for my wife. All good - she has reinvented getting on her bike :)
Its a silver fish form factor 36v 7.8AH/250W rear wheel drive. The discharge is via the bottom of the battery (in the frame) and has a circular discharge connector (concentric circles about 25mm outside diameter). I have contacted Falcon to see if they have any replacements that are larger capacity (e.g. 15AH), but they dont supply them. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might obtain a larger capacity battery that will fit in the frame ?

Thanks, Stephen

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
That's not a standard silver fish battery. i've never seen that connector in 10 years on this forum. Also, the aluminium is a different shape and so are the top and bottom plastic parts.

There are some options for fixing it if you can use a meter and solder. What exactly is wrong with it?

Ste Gib

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 1, 2021
That's not a standard silver fish battery. i've never seen that connector in 10 years on this forum. Also, the aluminium is a different shape and so are the top and bottom plastic parts.

There are some options for fixing it if you can use a meter and solder. What exactly is wrong with it?
Hey. Nothing wrong with it. Just want further range. Could carry a second battery.

Barnsleyrob

Pedelecer
Jul 20, 2020
I’ve just seen that bike in the metal and it looks pretty neat. I found Falcon to be very helpful when I contacted them directly so I suspect you’re looking at carrying a second battery. Luckily, that form factor isn’t too onerous to carry in a backpack as it’s similar to the MiRider pack.