Fast4Ward Peak?

2Lazy

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2013
Milton Keynes
I don't own one but I have had two test rides on the Fast4ward Peak. I recently posted in another thread about this bike so some of what I've written below is copied and pasted from there. On the first test ride I was quite impressed with it, on the second (at a different bike shop) there was some 'play' in the crank which I hadn't noticed at all on the first test ride. It felt a bit odd when setting off from a standing start and it really put me off the bike. Apparently it's something to do with the torque sensor, it's mentioned on the EBR video review above. It was otherwise a really nice bike to ride, very smooth and refined, if somewhat basic in terms of specification e.g. v brakes and only two levels of assist. In terms of power I'd say it was about average and it seemed to handle hills quite well. You could do a lot worse for £1000 but I would reccomend that you arrange a test ride not least because the torque sensor issue might be a deal beaker.

2Lazy

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2013
Milton Keynes
Sorry, forgot to add, is there any particular reason you are looking at this bike over others in the same price range? We could recommend some alternatives to look at but would need to know more about you and your preferences and how you intend to use the bike.