Ferplast Atlas Classic dog carrier

Mags

Just Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I'm new to the forum (or in fact any forum, so apologies if I do anything wrong!) My Freego Wren is on order and I'm looking for advice re. a carrier for my Border Terrier 8.3 kg. I like the Ferplast Classic, because it ticks some boxes, ie can go on the front, seems sturdy and hopefully he won't chew it! I'd also love to hear from any owners of a Wren with advice or tips to help me - really looking forward to getting it!

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
OxygenJames seems to cycle with a dog. Martin@ebikeshop sold him his bike and knows how the dog is carried. I think it is as simple as a front basket. If you pm them (start a conversation) you might get a useful answer

DannyK

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2008
Brecon Mid Wales
Hi mags, 8 kilos sounds like a lot of weight to have on your steering and up high. My jack russel was OK in a basket for a short time but as he got bigger we both became very unstable, in a wobbly sense, so now I use a trailer. Have done hundreds of miles here and abroad and he loves it. He weighs 8 kilos and when I let him out and he runs ( on safe paths) the weight loss is quite noticeable.