Fiido D1

dhav

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 3, 2021
Hi has any one got a wiring diagram for this bike or can same one show were and which connects are for the throttle both on the throttle and the controller

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
There's no such bike. Do you mean an M1, T1, or maybe D11?

AFAIK, like most (all?) makers Fiido don't publish wiring diagrams, but most of it is pretty straightforward. If you need a spare/new/replacement throttle, the best place to buy one is Fiido themselves; not expensive and the wiring/plugs all match so it's simple plug-and-play, whereas the wiring/plugs of those you buy off ebay etc don't always match (others have tried).

dhav

May 3, 2021
Hi the wires don't match on my bike
And yes it's a D1

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
You are of course quite right, I do vaguely remember it now.... the D1 was a short lived single speed predecessor to the D2/s.

The throttle you need is here.

dhav

May 3, 2021
Hi thank for the link but I don't need the throttle I need the wiring diagram of which cables to connect it to on the controller as I disconnected all the cables by mistake

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
It's usually a process of elimination; the battery, motor phase/motor sensor wires, PAS and brake sensors should be quite obvious... then see what connectors are left.

If you're stuck, email service@fiido.com; they're a helpful bunch.

EDIT: This video from Fiido's After-Sales Service department shows the D1/D2 key-switch/voltmeter/throttle wiring connections/colours at 2.11.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldie

AGS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2023
I label stuff so I don’t have to think too hard when it comes to reconnecting everything.

4369E4EF-BFD3-40A9-8717-6ED65D688062.jpeg

Reactions: Oldie

dhav

May 3, 2021
thanks all for the info the throttle not working get a flashing battery light on the dispaly even tho new throttle

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Given it's the same key-switch/display/throttle as the D2, this may help:

dhav

May 3, 2021
stange as the number of flashes was 10 and it says speed control i am guessing thats the throtlle which is a new one i just bought

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
If the wiring is right, it may be the internal magnet has fallen off (that happens, apparently). On a normal throttle you could check by probing the 3-wires of the connector block with a multimeter, but this wiring is so confused I'd think you'd need to open the throttle to see and re-glue the magnet if that's the case.