Fiido D11 Folding e-bike - A sort of review

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Do you have a link to the trunk bag please? Does it attach to the seatpost natively or did you have to figure out how to attach it?
It came from Amazon, but isn't there now (or on Ebay or Ali) that I can see. It was sold as a 5.5L Scooter Handlebar bag. Two Velcro straps at the top go over the handlebars and one at the bottom to go around the stem. Equally, it attaches to the D11's handlebars/stem, or saddle rails/battery, or the rear rack. It has a hand strap and supplied shoulder strap too for carrying which I found made that type of bag more versatile than the usual bicycle trunk bag.

There appear to be many similar/better bags now, especially on Ali.

Reactions: Chris.mitu

Chris.mitu

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2015
Kent
It came from Amazon, but isn't there now (or on Ebay or Ali) that I can see. It was sold as a 5.5L Scooter Handlebar bag. Two Velcro straps at the top go over the handlebars and one at the bottom to go around the stem. Equally, it attaches to the D11's handlebars/stem, or saddle rails/battery, or the rear rack. It has a hand strap and supplied shoulder strap too for carrying which I found made that type of bag more versatile than the usual bicycle trunk bag.

There appear to be many similar/better bags now, especially on Ali.
Is the 5.5L large enough to fit a 15" laptop?

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Is the 5.5L large enough to fit a 15" laptop?
It's not the volume, it's the dimensions you'd need to worry about. This one is too "shoebox" shaped, which for me fits a flask and pot noodle/sandwich/nibbles plus cup/coffee perfectly. There are similar volume 5L handlebar bags on Amazon/Ali which are wider/longer and flatter/slimmer that would probably work better for you/a laptop/tablet.