First all wheel drive e scooter

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
65kg its a scooter tank lol

Reactions: Emo Rider

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Marketed across the globe, I should think this will sell in considerable numbers, probably measured in dozens or hundreds but thousands? I think not.

I give most people credit for seeing the limitations of such a machine and not being prepared to line someone's pockets just to ride around for a short time on a heavy, ill-conceived contraption which most would have difficulty manoeuvring into or out of a vehicle, for example.

It isn't particularly original as other two-wheel drive scooters/bikes/motorcycles have been created previously and none has ever become mainstream. Undoubtedly, beach use will be strictly forbidden in many places so the idyllic lifestyle photo in the link is probably rather misleading.

The wheel re-invented again.....not quite!

Tom

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
if they can find some way to reduce the weight down to about 28kgs - 30kgs, it'll sell by the thousands.

Twangman

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2012
London
Lots of these types of scooters on eBay the only difference I can see is the fat tyres and the addition of a second motor. How successful it becomes will be price. More aimed at the American market than here.