First Build - What's your recommendation?

ben619

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2022
I wanted to reply with more relevant answers to the fantastic replies i have received above but....

How the hell do you all navigate around AliExpress???? I cant find anything! When i search the randomest things come up

ben619

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2022
You are the only other person I have ever discussed this "fix" with, and it's fascinating that you have had the same idea and success too!

Regards
Andy
there is a fantastic group on facebook called Menieres Disease Support Group & they all have great suggestions - thats where i learnt that :)

Reactions: Andy-Mat

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
there is a fantastic group on facebook called Menieres Disease Support Group & they all have great suggestions - thats where i learnt that :)
Many thanks, and I will check, but as far as I am aware, I don't have that disease!!! :) o_O :) o_OYet at anyrate!
regards
Andy

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I wanted to reply with more relevant answers to the fantastic replies i have received above but....

How the hell do you all navigate around AliExpress???? I cant find anything! When i search the randomest things come up
Years of experience.

ben619

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2022
So, after a while (Bad menieres flare up) im feeling better so ready to buy, which i have decided to be a 36v 250w BBS01B, from eclipse. £379.99 including DPC18 but will need to buy the gear sensor and brake sensors seper\ately, what i cant find is a battery to fit my Slime Green Orange above! I was thinking the batterys that look like a bottle but wont be enough at 10ah. Dont really want a panier, and none of the nornal yose power downtube units will fit my small triangle (size medium frame but big tubes)

Hmmmmm