Focus Jarifa premium xt 29r for sale.

gryffe1974

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2014
2014 model focus jarifa premium xt for sale , bike is in tip top condition all round a few minor scratches here and there but otherwise exellent, the bike is powered by kalkhoff,s xion rear hub motor which offers silent power assistance probably one of the quietest out there, the bike has had light use so plenty life left in the large capacity battery paid £2495 from 50 cycles looking for £1300 or very nearest offer, bike is based in the erskine area in scotland but I will post via courier if buyer so wishes, buyer to pay for any postage costs, photos available on request. Cheers for looking.

gryffe1974

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2014
2014 model focus jarifa premium xt for sale , bike is in tip top condition all round a few minor scratches here and there but otherwise exellent, the bike is powered by kalkhoff,s xion rear hub motor which offers silent power assistance probably one of the quietest out there, the bike has had light use so plenty life left in the large capacity battery paid £2495 from 50 cycles looking for £1300 or very nearest offer, bike is based in the erskine area in scotland but I will post via courier if buyer so wishes, buyer to pay for any postage costs, photos available on request. Cheers for looking.
Sorry meant to say I purchased the bike to allow me to cycle to aid recovery from a knee operation I'm now looking to sell the bike to fund an un assisted carbon road bike.