For Sale: 2012 Tonaro Enduro (Bronze) (Manchester)

AaronC

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 18, 2012
Hi all,

I'm selling my bronze Tonaro Enduro because I've recently just bought a car. I bought the Enduro in October 2012 so it's basically new.

The Enduro has a brand new pair of Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tyres and a Specialized Avatar gel seat. The original tyres will also come with the bike.

You will need to collect from Stalybridge, Greater Manchester, SK15.

I'm asking for £1000. Any questions please contact me. My mobile phone number is ******* BIKE NOW SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Price fixed ;)
Still asking £1000 for a second hand one when can get a a new one with 12 months warantee for £925

Or am I mising something ?

AaronC

Sep 18, 2012
Tyres cost me over £70 for the pair and the seat cost me £50, so yeah you're missing that...

Stop hating on my thread lol, don't post if you're not interested, I'll drop the price in a few months if there's no interest :)

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Sorry not trying to hate on your thread. Just trying to point out that at the price you are asking you are not likely to get much interest.

Good luck in finding a buyer.

AaronC

Sep 18, 2012
Thanks GaRRy, putting the price for £700. Let me know if anybody is interested :)

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Don't know how to edit my posts. Would anyone want for £500?
Aaron.
Its currently free to list on eBay so why not stick it on there tomorrow evening with a starting price of £500 and see how it goes. Worst cast scenario is it does not sell but as listings are free that wont cost you anything. Obviously if it sells ebay will take their 10% but would be suprised if it does not go for more than £500.

D

Deleted member 4366

Don't forget that even though the listing is free, Ebay charge 10% of the sale price and Paypal take a percentage as well. Hopefully someone from the forum will buy it soon. That's a good price now.

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Don't forget that even though the listing is free, Ebay charge 10% of the sale price and Paypal take a percentage as well. Hopefully someone from the forum will buy it soon. That's a good price now.
Assuming not going to send by courier then no need to go any where near paypal as should insist on cash on collection. In fact its never a good idea to allow paypal payment for collection as there have been numerous cases of people being ripped of by this means. (Buyer pays by paypal, collects goods, claims never received and gets their money back as seller has no proof handed goods over). Already mentioned the 10% but as there are far more buyers on eBay than on this site as long as bike makes £550 will be no more worse off than selling here.

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
...I'd'v thought that at £500 it'd be snapped up...wish I were nearer so I could see it..I'd probably have a punt on it.
...did it not used to be an ebay rule that seller must offer paypal?
....may have changed now as many more appear to ignore it.

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
...I'd'v thought that at £500 it'd be snapped up...wish I were nearer so I could see it..I'd probably have a punt on it.
...did it not used to be an ebay rule that seller must offer paypal?
....may have changed now as many more appear to ignore it.
yes if you are a new user you have to offer it but nothing to force you to accept it.

AaronC

Sep 18, 2012
Aaron.
Its currently free to list on eBay so why not stick it on there tomorrow evening with a starting price of £500 and see how it goes. Worst cast scenario is it does not sell but as listings are free that wont cost you anything. Obviously if it sells ebay will take their 10% but would be suprised if it does not go for more than £500.
Cool thanks for the suggestion GaRRy, might pop it on eBay today and see how it goes on there. :)

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Cool thanks for the suggestion GaRRy, might pop it on eBay today and see how it goes on there. :)
Dont think its free listing any more so why not wait until it next is (usually about every other weekend). that way if it does not sell its not cost you anything. Also saw your comments on other thread and it may be worth waiting until weather improves

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Could try Gumtree. Does not cost anything to list.

AaronC

Sep 18, 2012
Hello all, just wanted to give you a quick update. Managed to catch the free insertion on eBay and so put it on there with a £500 starting bid. Had a couple of people come look at the bike, and it ended up selling for £670. :)

Almost sold it for £500 to somebody that came looking at it, but they didn't want it in the end.

So, bike is now SOLD :) thanks for your involvement and interest everybody.

D

Deleted member 4366

The guy that came and looked at it must have been nuts to not buy it.