FOR SALE: Ezee Cadence, quick sale to buy my new bike £350

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
are you not puzzled by the same pictures in these two ads?

location: Bridlington, sold 02 September: ezee cadence electric bike | eBay

same pictures but currently for sale, location: Leeds:
EZEE CADENCE electric bike, full working, high end bike | eBay

If it's the same bike, mjwobble wanted to buy a new battery so why did the ad describe the battery as new in the first place?
The purchaser of the Bridlington bike is no longer ebay registered, and the seller of the Leeds bike is a new account holder 'sellthebike (0)'. Could be one and the same person:confused:

D

Deleted member 4366

I noticed that. There's something very fishy going on. The new battery is now four years old with 150 cycles on it. The photos are the same. I suspect that the change of identity was an attempt to hide the transaction history. My guess is that the buyer bought it to try and sell at a profit, or didn't like it for whatever reason.

If it's Mjwobble, please come clean and explain.

los monty

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2013
are you not puzzled by the same pictures in these two ads?

location: Bridlington, sold 02 September: ezee cadence electric bike | eBay

same pictures but currently for sale, location: Leeds:
EZEE CADENCE electric bike, full working, high end bike | eBay

If it's the same bike, mjwobble wanted to buy a new battery so why did the ad describe the battery as new in the first place?
Could it not just be that he bought the greenhouse as well? The flowers seem to be lasting well don't they. :D

Buyers beware especially online. Somebody after an Ezee Buck

averhamdave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2009
What miffed me was it went from £268 with a NEW battery to £400 with an old battery

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Maybe it was bought with the old battery as spare and the e-bay reseller, if a speculator, is selling the new battery separately to increase his gain.

D

Deleted member 4366

The story is that the seller's wife also has an Ezee. Could it be that the new battery is now in that one, and her battery is in this one?

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
OK so I'm fairly new on this forum but I don't get why this thread is on page 5 when the bike advertised sold on page 1.
It makes following a topic difficult, bikes for sale for example:mad:
On other forums I use there's clearly defined sections and users tend to stick to them, on the other hand most threads here are full of off topic jibber jabber.:p

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
imho, this forum is a friendly tolerant place....I like our jibber jabber, makes for interesting conversation :)

also encourages people to read and contribute, rather than everything going in discussions and a million sub menus that havent been updated for about a century.

D

Deleted member 4366

OK so I'm fairly new on this forum but I don't get why this thread is on page 5 when the bike advertised sold on page 1.
It makes following a topic difficult, bikes for sale for example:mad:
On other forums I use there's clearly defined sections and users tend to stick to them, on the other hand most threads here are full of off topic jibber jabber.:p
It seems that the bike is still for sale, but we're not sure who's selling it, and what exactly it is that's for sale. We're trying to get to the bottom of this.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Fair play, I don't mind the jibber jabber,
I can't follow all the multitude of new posts many pages into threads, some started years ago, but I'll try to keep up with the more recent threads:rolleyes:

C

Cyclezee

It was in need of some maintenance, but it is all working fine now and well worth the money, £280;)

I won't be selling on, this bike is for me:D

20131108_114344.jpg