For Sale - front Q100 motor built into 700c rim and Lyen MkII mini monster controller

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
**SOLD** front Q100 motor built into 700c rim and Lyen MkII mini monster controller

First up -

Front 201 rpm Q100 sensored motor laced into a Mavic A319 700c rim with 14g Halo black spokes in two cross pattern. Nice and straight and true with barely touched brake surfaces (I think I only have to brake 4 times on my way to work :). Motor had a new "core" fitted in April and it's done around 700 miles since then. Spokes are stainless but do show signs of the black paint lifting with light rust spots beneath - that's what commuting up and down the prom besides the sea does for you. Doesn't affect rim strength and if it bothers you a quick pray with a can of black paint wlil see you right.

Motor is good for 17 mph on 36v battery and a shade over 21mph on 12s lipo or 23mph on a 48v battery. These motors are happy to run up to 750watts, but I'd give them a hand pedaling up hills to stop them stalling and getting hot. Motor only weighs 2.1kg.

Includes cable to link motor to the controller and all the nuts/washers etc to fit and I'll include a few spare spokes just in case.

I'm looking for £95 inc postage to UK address.

Secondly:-

Lyen MkII Mini Monster 6 fet programmable controller with direct Cycle Analyst connection.

Fitted with the efficient 3077 fets (more efficient @ <63v or lower than the 4110 fets commonly found on other controllers). Fully programmable with phase limit, battery limit, 3/4 speed switch settings, low voltage cut off etc. Includes the USB programming cable. I am happy to program the controller with your setting prior to posting if you want. See the excellent XPD for the programming software. Other features include software cruise control, regen on direct drive motors, ebrake cut offs, throttle fault protection etc.

Controller is happy to accept upto a 63v battery. Rated for 25a @ 48v.

Battery wires are unterminated but I've included the stock battery connectors if you want to use them. I've also included the counterpart ebrake/phase connectors and the pins.

See this link for the original MkI mini monster.

Cost £75 - looking for £50 inc postage to UK address.

Payment via paypal gift or non-gift if you stump up to cover the fees.

Advertised on ES as well so be quick if you want them.

Last edited: