For Sale: RadRhino 750w Fat-tyre electric bike (excellent condition)

E Moses

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2016
UK
$_86 (1).JPG $_86 (1).JPG I've got here a 6-month-old fantastic electric bike in an excellent condition.

The RadRhino is a very powerful bike designed for all terrain. It benefits from a 48V 11.6Ah (556Wh) Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery, 750w powerful motor, 5 levels of assist and a full throttle. Not to mention the impressive monstrous tyres that give you a natural cushioning effect.

I've had it for about 6-7 months and still has over a year on its warranty.

Honestly, I've had several e-bikes, and this is by far the best. Very impressive indeed. I paid about £1500 for it and I'm offering it for £950 including a high-quality foldable Abus lock (retails at about £80) and a German-made Achilles anti-theft alarm (retails at £55 - and comes with 2x remote controls).

I'm selling as I don't need to transport my little one on a bike anymore.

Collect from Glossop, Derbyshire.

Should you have any questions, please email/text/call me.

Thanks!

-------------------------
Specs:
-------------------------
Falls into the L1e-A electric bike category
Powerful 750W Bafang geared hub motor
48V 11.6Ah (556Wh) Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery rated for 800 charge cycles
Total Payload Capacity: 125 kg
25 km/h top speed
Estimated 40-70+ km range
Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
Integrated headlight
Front suspension fork with rebound adjustment and lockout
7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain
180mm Tektro mechanical disk brakes
26" x 4" Kenda Juggernaut fat bike tires
Bike Weight: 32 kg

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
They are woefully illegal in this country and most of the world.

I saw the start of a programme where a family had relocated to Portugal and they were starting up a an ebike hire business and the Rad and some other ghastly looking 750w bikes were part of the fleet, depending on how the local authorities view there use may leave them with egg on their faces.

Reactions: RonnieX
Feb 3, 2021
Thanks so much! Is is still available? Can I ask you a few questions? What I would really like to know if it has any weight limitation? I mean the of the person who will use it.

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
I saw the start of a programme where a family had relocated to Portugal and they were starting up a an ebike hire business and the Rad and some other ghastly looking 750w bikes were part of the fleet, depending on how the local authorities view there use may leave them with egg on their faces.
I looked at a couple of Ebike hire shops in Portugal last year as I was thinking about renting something, both shops had bikes starting at 500W and going up, I asked about 250W bikes and got told previous customers always complained they were too slow / underpowered hence shops didn't rent them. I got told authorities were very relaxed about the rules.
A different shop had a selection of bikes (all 250W) for sale.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Authorities may be lax in some countries until an accident occurs then you have to sell your house if you own one.

Most 250w can out put up to 800w and acquire 20mph, I bet all those who complained in Portugal were British.

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
^ @Nealh no argument from me. I thought it surprising the hire shops don't keep 250W bikes but the (well respected) sales shop keeps nothing but 250W. And yes, the area has a high population of Brit tourisits and ex-pats.