For Sale: Riese & Muller Delite 2

ryano

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 2, 2017
London
Selling my late dad's bike for my mum. It's in excellent condition, has been serviced by Dave at Wisper Bikes, the battery has been well looked after and I believe it's had fairly low usage.

Am based in South London, welcome to come test it out. Let me know if you're interested and if you want any more pictures/information.

Attachments

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Nice bike - really nice but... so far away though shame... Good to see David adding his endorsement from wisper - spot on

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If Ryano can let us know the price paid for the R & M and year/month purchased we can use Fleccs's estimate to get a reasonable used price for it.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi all, I have just emailed Ryan to get some answers. We sold the bike to Ryan's father Eddie about three years ago now. It has a 500Wh battery from memory and a dongle.

All the best, David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I have spoken to Ryan's mother who is selling the bike. It has a Bosch performance motor, 400Wh battery, and 11 speed XT gears. I serviced the bike about year ago and it has not been used since, it's sitting inside the house. It is a Delite Mountain which does not seem to exist any more.

£1,500 would secure the bike but she is open to sensible offers.

Please PM me if interest and I will pass on the offer to Ryan's mother, the bike would need to be collected from South London, a little North of Croydon.

All the best, David