For Sale: Wisper 905 SE Sport 14Ah 2009

Used occasionally for recreational rides only, very well cared for. Still on original factory fitted tyres! Always stored indoors. Black Frame. Serviced recently at my local Wisper dealer in Woking where I bought it new (he also changed the front sprocket on my instruction to make the gearing slightly lower). Selling to make way for an open canoe! £650

juliukas

Just Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Hello Simon,

I would be very interested in this bike. I would have to work out whether I could afford it this month though. Will have to see how much I get the 30th. I don't know whether it may be agreeable for me to pay half this month and half at the end of next month, collecting the bike on final payment? This should be workeable, if acceptable to you. I am very much a person of my word and stand by my commitments.
Regards, Julius.

Hi Julius, Just logged in and saw your message. No problem with paying a deposit and collecting, I'm sure we can work something out. Call me on my mobile 07787 565785. Leave a message if I don't pick up, I'll buzz you back. Speak Soon, Simon