Forte and Sprint bikes from Ezee

Bammy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Folks,

Just to say hello, my wife and I have just joined the Forum. We have been e biking with the Ezee Sprint and Forte since 2007; a couple of batteries on, the bikes still look and go as well as the first time we rode them. We don't quite match them in the "looking" and "going", as we are now in our eighties, but in getting on them, well the thrill of the power surge is still there! We would like to hear from any other "ancients" still exploring the country lanes of the UK.
I'll be back with some technical stuff later.

Bammy

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Great to here from someone who got into ebikes earlier then most of us on here, looking forward to hearing more. How about a pic or two of your bikes.

Bammy

Jun 17, 2019
Yes we'll get some pics organised so we can see what we are talking about. As a matter of interest to all eZee bike owners a new Ezee franchise has been appointed........ greentechebikes.com run by Jeff Norton in Canturbury

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
As a matter of interest to all eZee bike owners a new Ezee franchise has been appointed........ greentechebikes.com run by Jeff Norton in Canturbury
Indeed, here's the link.

I'm also in my eighties and bought my two Ezee bikes in 2006, a Torq and Quando. But they weren't my first, I also had a Giant Lafree Twist.

Bammy

Jun 17, 2019
Indeed, here's the link.

I'm also in my eighties and bought my two Ezee bikes in 2006, a Torq and Quando. But they weren't my first, I also had a Giant Lafree Twist.
Now that really does go back into history. My wife really started our ball rolling when she bought a sit up and beg Powabike. about the same time as you procured your Lafree. I soon became fed up on the Somerset hills, panting up behind her on my old pusher; so it was not long before we invested in the eZee bikes. We now do"fair weather" biking in West berks.

Reactions: flecc

Bammy

Jun 17, 2019
Now that really does go back into history. My wife really started our ball rolling when she bought a sit up and beg Powabike. about the same time as you procured your Lafree. I soon became fed up on the Somerset hills, panting up behind her on my old pusher; so it was not long before we invested in the eZee bikes. We now do"fair weather" biking in West berks.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Now that really does go back into history.
My powered bicycle history goes back a very long time to 1950 when in a motorcycle and cycle dealership. Then I was fitting and repairing petrol add-on motors like the Cyclemaster, PowerPak and Winged Wheel.

But I was an unpowered cyclist and motorcyclist back then so those add-ons weren't for me. It wasn't until 2003 that I finally adopted power assistance, for the same reasons you did.