Frame size

slamdunk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 17, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a chance to buy a Haibike nduro rx 2015 model on Ebay with a medium size frame, I am 5ft 10 tall and am a bit concerned that the bike may be to small, any advice would be welcome thanks Duncan

Reactions: Spider

anon4

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2017
GB
Hi everyone, I have a chance to buy a Haibike nduro rx 2015 model on Ebay with a medium size frame, I am 5ft 10 tall and am a bit concerned that the bike may be to small, any advice would be welcome thanks Duncan
Should be fine, saddles go up pretty high on modern MTBs. If the bars feel too close just get a longer stem. To be sure maybe go try one out first if you can, or ask for a test ride

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Different people have different likes for frame size. I prefer one that would normally be considered too small; I'm 5'10" too and would certainly have gone for a M given choice of S/M/L; maybe with a slightly longer/higher stem/bars.

(Now I'd only go for a low step ... I think people can hear the creaks and moans all over Hampshire every time I mount our full crossbar tandem.)

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Different people have different likes for frame size. I prefer one that would normally be considered too small;
I'd second this. I find I like them a bit "too big" . Folks torso, legs and general physiology means that one 5 ft 10 person prefers one size and another of same height prefers another

Reactions: jarob10