FREE 24 hour E Bike Trial in West Cumbria

Powerbikes

Trade Member
Sep 11, 2017
Whitehaven
www.powerbikes.uk
All most people need to convert to an e-bike is a quick go on one but when choosing a mode of transport for commuting it can be a little more difficult to make the commitment. This is mainly aimed at getting more people out of their cars and onto bikes around West Cumbria. Anyone in the area will tell you what the traffic is like for the Sellafield commute. Cyclists fly past the traffic most of the time and any journey by car is painstakingly slow.

If anyone would like to try an E-Bike for their commute just get in touch!

https://powerbikes.uk/free-e-bike-trial/

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
I'd come and have a go, however I hear the traffic is very bad over there and I'd hate to get stuck in it. On a serious note I didn't realise it was so busy there, guess the hint is Sellafield.

Powerbikes

Trade Member
Sep 11, 2017
Whitehaven
www.powerbikes.uk
It's not too bad most of the time but during the rush hours it can be absolutely ridiculous. Gridlock for hours, especially if there is a closure or incident of some sort.

Cyclists fly past everyone and there is the added bonus of cycle paths a lot of the way. So in the interest of going green, saving money, getting to work faster and getting a little exercise in the process I'd like to offer the free E Bike trials.
For those who aren't cyclists and aren't sure if they will enjoy it or have the confidence or ability, a trial run is much better than being put off by the worry of buying a bike and never/not being able to using it.

I hope that for many it will be nice to have the opportunity to dip your toe in before taking the plunge and buying an e bike.

• Informative
Reactions: Paddi and Artstu