Free Customs Tax

Gooseman

Pedelecer
May 12, 2020
angus
Topbikekit order states as below when selecting shipping for battery. Anyone used this and does that mean they pay the duty and vat before shipping or just the duty?

Battery Special Line(only for order with battery) (Free Customs Tax(Excluding Australia, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina).Delivered is about 12 to 16 working days after delivery.)

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
The shipping is china to another eu country then resent to the uk it takes longer to arrive mine took 22 days
The words after delivery are the clue
Read the small print fast delivery option is you pay vat and duty or pay an extra charge at purchase
Check out yose power or psw power both have a warehouse in the eu takes about a week if in stock and all taxes paid

Gooseman

Pedelecer
May 12, 2020
angus
The shipping is china to another eu country then resent to the uk it takes longer to arrive mine took 22 days
The words after delivery are the clue
Read the small print fast delivery option is you pay vat and duty or pay an extra charge at purchase
Check out yose power or psw power both have a warehouse in the eu takes about a week if in stock and all taxes paid
Great thanks makes sense now. So for my purposes it's like i am ordering from the eu. I take when i see pay $20 for duty free on aliexpress they are doing the same thing shipping to europe first?