FREE E-bike Webinar Series!

NewMotionLabs

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 24, 2020
We are hosting a FREE e-bike webinar series and would love you for you to join us on the 21st July at 3PM BST for the second in the series.

In this webinar, we will be focusing on the real costs of e-bikes, exploring all of the different costs associated with e-bikes.

Last week on the 30th June, we launched the series with our first webinar on the key trends and pain points of e-bikes and upon registration, we will send you a recording and copy of the slides if you desire.

We look forward to you joining us :)

New Motion Labs

E-bike Webinar 2 AD.png

joelectric

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2019
Motherwell
We are hosting a FREE e-bike webinar series and would love you for you to join us on the 21st July at 3PM BST for the second in the series.

In this webinar, we will be focusing on the real costs of e-bikes, exploring all of the different costs associated with e-bikes.

Last week on the 30th June, we launched the series with our first webinar on the key trends and pain points of e-bikes and upon registration, we will send you a recording and copy of the slides if you desire.

We look forward to you joining us :)

New Motion Labs

View attachment 36691
Would this not be better outwith normal work hours? might get more people that way.

Reactions: NewMotionLabs

NewMotionLabs

Jun 24, 2020
Would this not be better outwith normal work hours? might get more people that way.
We have an audience over in the USA so it is difficult to find the perfect time.

We might try this next time though, thanks for the suggestion :)

NewMotionLabs

Jun 24, 2020
If you missed out, you can now view and download the last two webinars on the following links:

E-bike Webinar 1 - The Key Trends and Pain points of E-bikes
  • You can view and download the webinar here
  • You can view and download the slides here
E-bike Webinar 2 - How Much do E-bikes Really Cost?
  • You can view and download the webinar here
  • You can view and download the slides here
E-bike Webinar 3 - TBC
If you're interested in joining the next E-bike webinar, feel free to sign up here!

What would you like to learn about and explore in the next webinar?

NewMotionLabs

Jun 24, 2020
Hey Everyone!

We are hosting our third (and possibly final) e-bike webinar on the 1st September at 3PM BST.

If you're interested, simply sign-up HERE!

(We are also taking suggestions for topics and content, so if you have any ideas shoot us an email here)

Look forward to seeing you there!

New Motion Labs

E-bike Webinar 3 - FINAL AD.png

NewMotionLabs

Jun 24, 2020
[IGNORE THE LAST POST]

Hey Everyone!

We are hosting our third and final webinar on the 1st September at 3PM.

This time round we compare the benefits and implications of E-bikes vs E-scooters.

If you're interested, simply sign-up HERE!

We hope to see you there,

All the best,

New Motion Labs

Ebike Webinar 3 AD.png