Free or discounted mega moving sale!

C

Cyclezee

Hi cwah,

I don't know how much time you have, but I would stick the lot on eBay, list the camera, TV and phone separately and all the e bike stuff as one bundle.

Don't price any of it too high if you want to get rid of it.

Good luck;)

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Ok Cwah I will take that as well

( duff front q100 , throttle and battery rack )

will email you direct

regards emma
Is this 48V throttle ok for you? There is a led for battery voltage

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Hi cwah,

I don't know how much time you have, but I would stick the lot on eBay, list the camera, TV and phone separately and all the e bike stuff as one bundle.

Don't price any of it too high if you want to get rid of it.

Good luck;)
What about you make me an offer and buy it all? You are a seller right? You buy them at bargain and sell all items gradually ! :p

C

Cyclezee

Hi cwah,
To be honest there is nothing on offer that interests me.
If I did make an offer you might be offeded.:(

Good luck anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cwah

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
mp sent emma
mp sent? :eek: Surely you mean pm not Member of Parliament sent? ;)

I've lost track of what you have left to sell in all of you various threads and what has already gone. Any chance of an update please cwah? there were a few things that might have been interesting to me (need to check bank balance).:D

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
please tell me I'll see what I have
Bikes left? (have you sold that £49 MTB to torrent99?
Rear CST 26" 36V hub motors?
Bike frame bags
anything more suitable for mounting a frog kit than the existing bracket that comes with it?

any 6V 0.8W or less lights?

can probably add more to the list but would need to think more.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
no the mtb is still available

the rear bpm is available but it needs fixing

I am not selling any frame bag?? which item are you talking about?

No 6v light but they work at high voltage so you can connect the main

thx

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
no the mtb is still available

the rear bpm is available but it needs fixing

I am not selling any frame bag?? which item are you talking about?

No 6v light but they work at high voltage so you can connect the main

thx
I was asking about things I had seen you have in the past (I think) so not everything on my list was an item I'd seen you list.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
Please can you explain the difference between a BPM and a CST then? I thought the BPM was for bb mounting. Or am I getting confused. Are BPM and CST the 2 different types of motor required to fit the 2 different methods of putting the gear ratios on the rear wheel ( not including the 3rd which would be hub gears).

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
i don't have bag for sale anymore (might been to the bin)

BPM is the rear gear motor. The BPM has a CST model which is using a cassette rather than a freewheel.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
i don't have bag for sale anymore (might been to the bin)

BPM is the rear gear motor. The BPM has a CST model which is using a cassette rather than a freewheel.
Well I'm interested in the MTB, and also the BPM if I can find any info anywhere on how the !!!!! to repair it! You specified collection only for the bike - is that from yours or would it be possible to arrange collection from KGX station at the W/E? (What frame size - thinking I could replace my wife's !!!! bike with it as I've only just got a nice new Cube (4 weeks ago).

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I would advise you not to buy a motor to repair if you've never done it before. I don't want to sell u something u can't use..

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
Well my wife says she's not interested on the MTB, despite having complained for the past fortnight when I suggest going for.a bike ride that its not fair as I have electric and she doesn't! Her current bike is not suitable for conversion so she will have to wait longer. Disappointed to say the least. I haven't opened up my brakes yet and they came with no manual - something I need to rectify, but I think I'm interested in your shimano pads. I just need to look to make sure.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
From my bike spec, the brakes are shimano M355, are the shimano pads you have compatible?

edit. - just managed to look online now I've got to work and it looks like their not :(.
"I just can't seem to catch a brake" - or anything else at such bargain prices. Sorry cwah.
Good luck with your move.;)

Last edited:

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Hi cwah

Does the 48v mini Sine wave run sensorless do you know ?

And do. you have a handlebar panelby for it (or know of a compatible one ) ?

And does it support an independent throttle ?

So many questions !

Thanks
Kirstin

Last edited:

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
James a good fit for your wife would be the bbs02. It's a crank drive and it works.

Kirstin, the 48v controller has been sold sorry