For Sale Free to good home - Kudos Tornado electric bike. Needs battery

Cottonpickers

Pedelecer
Sep 12, 2013

All worked fine before I put it away over a year ago. Battery is the original and now reads 17v so needs recelling or replacing. I see on eBay someone recells them for £220 in case thats helpful.

Will come with 42v charger, key for the battery and probably a few inner tubes. I'll take the lights off but leave the rack. tyres are marathon plus.
I insist that the battery isn't charged up and used as it is, and ask instead that it be recelled or changed (Its an old battery and I don't want to worry that someone gets it working and then has a battery fire in 3months time due to the time its been in storage)I'd prefer this to go to someone that isn't planning to turn over a quick profit by posting it on ebay. So ideally someone that will fix it up for a friend / relative or someone that will use it themselves.

collection is from SG7

Reactions: Scorpio

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A good nice honest add, it leaves the buyer in no doubt that it requires some money to be spent. Depending on the offer someone makes/buys it for should get a nice runabout bike.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
It has a separate controller, so you can fit any battery you want. I wouldn't use the same type. A Shark or Dolphin type would be better.

garysnooker

Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2020
It has a separate controller, so you can fit any battery you want. I wouldn't use the same type. A Shark or Dolphin type would be better.
Hi can i use a 36v 15ah battery in this bike and can recomend a battery and can i change the throttle because it is limited to 6 miles an hours

joshl91

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 40866

All worked fine before I put it away over a year ago. Battery is the original and now reads 17v so needs recelling or replacing. I see on eBay someone recells them for £220 in case thats helpful.

Will come with 42v charger, key for the battery and probably a few inner tubes. I'll take the lights off but leave the rack. tyres are marathon plus.
I insist that the battery isn't charged up and used as it is, and ask instead that it be recelled or changed (Its an old battery and I don't want to worry that someone gets it working and then has a battery fire in 3months time due to the time its been in storage)I'd prefer this to go to someone that isn't planning to turn over a quick profit by posting it on ebay. So ideally someone that will fix it up for a friend / relative or someone that will use it themselves.

collection is from SG7
hi mate if i could be considered i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks, Josh