Free

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
I'm building a budget ebike atm, I was going to use lipo but this could be alot safer if I could make it work?. I'd be happy to pay for it including postage?..

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
Here's the build, I am currently waiting on a new clutch which will be here Wednesday and then I can work on the battery?

I'm aiming at 48v 10ah 20 amp continuous, ideally I'd like to reverse engineer into the frame, now I've never done this before so really spending lots of money on a new battery to take apart is not an option I can afford. Hence id like to give yours ago if it's up to it?

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
I've just googled the specification and yes would be perfect if you would be so kind to let me have a play, I will be contacting BGA rework to see if a pack could be made from this for my frame specification?wow, You have got me little excited, lol..

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
My clutch arrived today, really happy. Is your offer still available? Many thanks Keith :)

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
I can't understand why the no reply? You have been logged on viewing your thread 3 times in 3 days. I've been excited with your kind offer.

I'm going to have to move on and order my batteries, A simple reply either way would of been greatly appreciated as you can probably understand.

Good Luck with future ebikeing have a great week, cheers..

Reactions: flecc