Freego £100 cash back

Norfolk Mike

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 5, 2015
Marsham, Norfolk
As a new convert to electric bikes I would like to say how pleased I have been with the professional service and attitude of both retailer and manufacturer.
Having test ridden 4 different bikes I chose a Freego Eagle which I bought from Electrifying Cycles in Cromer, Norfolk. They have been a pleasure to do business with and made me feel that they look after their customers. David Wood at Electrifying Cycles handled all the paperwork for the Freego Cashback offer. He delivered the bike to my house on Thursday 5th February and on Saturday the 7th February I received a cheque from Freego for £100.
Now that is what you call customer service.. A big thank you to Electrifying Cycles and to Freego Wisper.

flatbat

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2012
Western part of West Yorkshire
As a new convert to electric bikes I would like to say how pleased I have been with the professional service and attitude of both retailer and manufacturer.
Having test ridden 4 different bikes I chose a Freego Eagle which I bought from Electrifying Cycles in Cromer, Norfolk. They have been a pleasure to do business with and made me feel that they look after their customers. David Wood at Electrifying Cycles handled all the paperwork for the Freego Cashback offer. He delivered the bike to my house on Thursday 5th February and on Saturday the 7th February I received a cheque from Freego for £100.
Now that is what you call customer service.. A big thank you to Electrifying Cycles and to Freego Wisper.
I would also confirm that my experience of dealing with David Wood at Electrifying Cycles of Cromer was extremely encouraging. Although ultimately I purchased elsewhere (50 Cycles) this was because of my loyalty to the Kalkhoff brand but mainly not living in Norfolk rather than anything else. If I was local there would have been no contest.

nichodia

Jan 14, 2015
I bought a freego regency from ebikes direct end of Jan..I didn't get a cash back, even though there was a banner advertising it.

Norfolk Mike

Feb 5, 2015
Marsham, Norfolk
I bought a freego regency from ebikes direct end of Jan..I didn't get a cash back, even though there was a banner advertising it.
Hi Nichodia.
I was fortunate that my retailer did the paperwork for me. Have a look at the Freego website for details, I think you have to send them proof of purchase and frame number. You still have time and a few minutes work could be worth £100. Hope you manage to get it sorted.
Enjoy your bike.
Mike

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Mike is correct there is more information on the FreeGo website. We do more than most and fill it in for our customer to save them the hassle.

Reactions: Norfolk Mike