Freego hawk crossbar..amazing

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
I need to get some ebike insurance for myself and Blaze. Does anybody recommend a good ebike insurance company. Thanks for reading this.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
How to increase speed to a Freego Hawk crossbar with a throttle set at 4mph. Any comments or answers greatly accepted. Thanks

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
When buying a Freego you get free extra warrantry just aslong as you register within the first 7 days, and also 4 weeks free insurance through Freego themselves. Within the 4 weeks free insurance this gives you plenty of time to look for other ebike insurance companies or continue at a cost with the current insurance company giving free insurance. Hope this is informative to someone. P.S the Freego Hawk(crossbar)is a great piece of kit and breezes uphill with ease. Its given me a new lease of life. Thank you Freego.

D

Deleted member 4366

How to increase speed to a Freego Hawk crossbar with a throttle set at 4mph. Any comments or answers greatly accepted. Thanks
It can be done but it's a secret. You have to prove that you're worthy of the additional speed first.

• :D
Reactions: Wisper Bikes