Freego Wren

Julie

Pedelecer
Jul 30, 2014
Gainsborough England
I’m selling on behalf of my mother, her Freego Wren electric bike.

It is about 4 years old and has always been kept indoors, it has been ridden less than 300 miles from new, as she did not get on with it. She has just bought a Cube Elly, which she seems to get on with better due to hub gears and more subtle motor (she is 75 years old)

It has a 17” frame and 24” wheels, a rear hub motor, 7 speed Shimano derailleur, front disk brake and rear V brake.

The bike is in good general condition, however, it is sold with the understanding that the battery might need replacing, due to very little use over the years, it has always been topped up and never let to run to empty but all the years of little use have probably negatively impacted on it.

A few months ago i tested it for a commute and it rode for 25 miles at full power, and another 10 miles or so with gradually depleting power.

The battery is supposed to be removable, but i’ve not been able to remove it, perhaps it is too heavy and i’m not strong enough to lift if off? I have contacted Freego about this and will update when i get a reply.

The battery is 36V 16ah, the bike comes with one key and the battery charger.

We would be happy for anyone interested to have an extended test drive if they leave suitable photo ID, we will fully charge the battery and it could be ridden around for an hour or so to get a feel for the bike and the state of the battery.

She is looking for £300 pounds for the bike.

Collection only from Gainborough, DN21 2PS

mums bike 1.jpg mums bike 2.jpg Mums bike 3.jpg Mums bike 4.jpg

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

John doncaster dn6

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2018
To update thread, this has now been sold. Collected and paid for by me earlier today.

Great bike, thanks Julie and pleasure to meet your Mum.

Phaeton

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 15, 2016
Worksop
David, I would love to buy the 705se although I'd probably go for 26" wheels, my wife tried on at Biketreks near Kendal. But the issue is the cost, they had put the price up to £1349, which if she doesn't get on with it is a lot of money, (well to us at least). If you have a Black Friday special for half price I'll happily buy one, Thanks for your reply Alan..

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
David, I would love to buy the 705se although I'd probably go for 26" wheels, my wife tried on at Biketreks near Kendal. But the issue is the cost, they had put the price up to £1349, which if she doesn't get on with it is a lot of money, (well to us at least). If you have a Black Friday special for half price I'll happily buy one, Thanks for your reply Alan..
Hi Alan, there will certainly be some good deals on Black Friday. If you drop me a line I will be able to help. All the best, David

David@wisperbikes.com