Fully Tested and Balanced Duct-Tape LifePo4 ** SOLD ***

ELECTRIC AVENUES

Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2010
36v 20AH

Has been used just enough to fully balance the pack and confirm its reliability. It has been used and recharged fewer than 10 times.

I dragged 15AH out of it yesterday....experts recommend not using more than 80% of the packs capacity.

I can post pictures and video of the bike in action...it is currently powering an Aetoma {formerly Wilderness Cycles} hub.

I can post Watts-Up pictures too, showing what the battery is capable of providing.

I will entertain offers but cannot accept less than £185stg. That does not include delivery which will be another £50 from Ireland. If you think this is a lot then you may consider the following: eBay.ie: 36V 20AH LiFePO4 Electric Scooter E Bike Li-Fe Battery! (item 260544028990 end time 31-Jan-10 20:53:32 GMT) To buy that battery would set you back a cool £240 not to mention the postage, the 5 week wait and the risk of getting a bashed up dead battery. I got this battery from China and paid almost $100 to have it delivered by UPS to my doorstep in 4 days as I did not want it sitting on a boat for 5 weeks connected to its BMS {a sure way of killing the battery- the BMS would draw current over the 5 weeks and effectively deep cycle the unbalanced pack- lethal}

I also got a 48v 20Ah battery but I am keeping this to use with a new Crystalyte 5305 Brute. The 36v20Ah battery works absolutely 100% fine- I just cannot afford to have two batteries on the end of my bike as the weight is unmanageable. One of them has to fit into the frame....

The reason I am selling is because I have retained the services of an e-bike enthusiast to build a custom pack to fit into the triangle of my Raleigh Chinook. Unfortunately I cannot afford keep the duct-tape battery and get this custom job done too.

Last edited:

ELECTRIC AVENUES

Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2010
More Update: Battery is now for sale on Ebay. Item #170439410225

£235 INCLUDING P&P, next day Courier, Intl-Signed for.

I stand by this battery and that's why it is on Ebay too......i will accept, indeed WELCOME scrutiny from all comers.