Funny!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
7 Police Cars to Detain Man on Electric Bike.....Bike looks uncannily like the horrible e scooter/bike reviewd by the robot yesterday:D

YouTube - 4409 -- 7 Police Cars to Detain Man on Electric Bike...WTF

The comments are funny as well:

"I'll drop a round in your empty skull any day just for the experience of getting to clean my rifle."

or something I had not considered while out riding:

"****, how can you blame them. A dude on an electric bike is some serious business. He might fall in a lake and fry all the fish."

it seems that E bikes in the USA are "gateway" vehicles a step towards international terrorism as "users" have probably lost their licences due to drunkenness or what ever. A bit like, Ganja = addiction = smack = drug lord

Last edited:

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
Last edited:

CeeGee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Weybridge, UK
I am amazed - don't they have helicopters any more in that State? If so what were they doing?
All this guy had to do was jump back on his bike, open the throttle and pedal like mad, go down a narrow alleyway and the cars would lose him. They hadn't even boxed him in properly, thus making escape simple. Don't the Yank cops have any sense?

Colin

This guy is another obvious candidate for the electric chair for misdemeanours like this. Unless they decide on summary justice and quite correctly shoot him first.

Footie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2007
Cornwall. PL27
From what I have seen of American cops on TV they seem to be all pussies, always eager to pull their guns; like when people throw snowballs at their cars :eek:
Their other favourite tools seems to be using their taser on everything that moves; including totally stupefied drunks.
Wonder what would happen if a tasar shorted with the power supply of an electric bike?
Would it give us the first person to reach the moon on an ebike :D
-----------------------------------------------
Bike #1
Cougar Mountain Electric Bike 36v 200w rear wheel Hub motor (Jul07), 10 Ah LiFePo4 battery (Apr08)
Maximum range (road/hills - Cornwall) 18 miles. Maximum range (on flat) 25 miles

Bike #2
20 year old 18 gear mountain bike 36v 500w Goldenmotor front hub motor (Jun 09), 9 AH DIY rack-pack or 15 AH SLA (depending on trip). Used off road

Gepida uk

Pedelecer
May 11, 2009
From what I have seen of American cops on TV they seem to be all pussies, always eager to pull their guns; like when people throw snowballs at their cars :eek:
Their other favourite tools seems to be using their taser on everything that moves; including totally stupefied drunks.
Wonder what would happen if a tasar shorted with the power supply of an electric bike?
Would it give us the first person to reach the moon on an ebike :D
-----------------------------------------------
Bike #1
Cougar Mountain Electric Bike 36v 200w rear wheel Hub motor (Jul07), 10 Ah LiFePo4 battery (Apr08)
Maximum range (road/hills - Cornwall) 18 miles. Maximum range (on flat) 25 miles

Bike #2
20 year old 18 gear mountain bike 36v 500w Goldenmotor front hub motor (Jun 09), 9 AH DIY rack-pack or 15 AH SLA (depending on trip). Used off road
LOL: Brilliant D