Gazelle Orange Pure Innergy Bike 2010

andrewjnp

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 10, 2011
An immaculate Gazelle electric bike with ONLY 353 kms completed. The bike comes with charger, instruction books, highly secure lock (built in and separate).

This Gazelle upright pedal-assisted city bike is equipped with an 8 speed Shimano Nexus Premium hub gear. The Gazelle Innergy pedal-assist system uses a 36Vbrushless motor in the front hub, switched by a pedal torque sensor and with the battery mounted in the rear rack. The motor very quietly assists in either ECO or BOOST modes depending on requirements. The bike is extremely comfortable to ride and well-finished to a very high specification, including tool-free stem adjustment, wide kickstand, frame lock, suspension seat post, ergonomic saddle and grips, extra thick tyres to resist punctures while the pedal-assist system is very discreetly integrated to allow use of the bike with no power assistance.
The bike currently uses an 11Ah Li-Ion battery to give 396Wh of energy on tap, giving an approximate average range of 75 miles and takes about 9hrs to recharge from empty. The key for the bike lock also unlocks the battery.

Bike bought from and serviced by Cycle Heaven of York.

You are welcome to come and try the bike. You will not be disappointed. This is NOT a cheap Chinese import.

Will accept £1000.

Attachments

andrewjnp

Oct 10, 2011
I am not sure how to edit an advert but apparently I did not say I live in Ripon, North Yorkshire!

david1949

Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2011
Belfast
Looks a very good bike why are you selling the bike also what is the frame size and is it collect only or can you ship it.

andrewjnp

Oct 10, 2011
The frame is 61cms. I bought a Piaggio scooter and that seems to be consuming my leisure time hence the Gazelle is surplus to requirements. I am hoping the buyer would collect but I could look into shipping. Do you know of good agencies to use in that regard.

david1949

Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2011
Belfast
As i live in N Ireland i would have to come across in my motorhome and that would be about £280 so i would have to look into shipping it across first so i will look into that first

david1949

Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2011
Belfast
The frame is 61cms. I bought a Piaggio scooter and that seems to be consuming my leisure time hence the Gazelle is surplus to requirements. I am hoping the buyer would collect but I could look into shipping. Do you know of good agencies to use in that regard.
Are you sure the frame size is 61cm from the shank to the saddle post i am 5.11 and my bike is only 50cm you must be very tall.

andrewjnp

Oct 10, 2011
I have just remeasured it and it is 61cms. The bike shop also emailed me and confirmed it was 61cms. I am 6'3" and it is a great fit!!